First Christian Church of Baldwyn, MS is seeking to hire a full time youth pastor. This person will give oversight to our student ministry and be an active leader in the church. He should have a heart for Christ and a desire to see the next generation know and follow Jesus. The youth minister will work with a great team of volunteers to plan and execute the work. A Bible College degree is preferred, but all candidates will be considered.
- Planning and organizing youth activities and programs
- Recruiting, training, and overseeing youth sponsors
- Organizing outreach projects and community impact events
- Organizing trips to outside youth conferences and gatherings
- Maintaining regular communication and relationships with parents
- Developing deep spiritual growth and Bible knowledge
- Preaching on occasion
Essential characteristics include:
- Godly character, self-discipline, and spiritual maturity
- Strong knowledge of Scripture and doctrine
- Effective communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Relates well with youth and adults
- A passion for discipling youth
This position offers a competitive full-time salary based on experience.
If interested, send a resume, statement of beliefs, salary requirements, and a philosophy of ministry to pastor Kelly Carmichael. You can send by mail (First Christian Church - 996 South 4th St. Baldwyn, MS 38824) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).