First Christian Church in Baldwyn, MS is looking for a part time Worship Minister. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated Christ follower with experience in leading a congregation in corporate worship. We desire someone who will be led by God to plan and implement a meaningful time of worship each week. This person will have support from an established worship team and a congregation eager to serve. The ideal candidate will be able to sing, organize services, and lead enthusiastically. If you are interested, send us a resume and brief description of yourself. If you have a video of yourself singing or leading, that would be great as well.
• Committed to an ongoing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Ability to lead the congregation in a meaningful time of worship
• Ability to work with the Minister and Worship Team to plan and implement worship services
• Ability to recruit, train, and develop volunteer leaders, musicians and teams
• Ability to create an atmosphere and culture of worship
• General ability to care for and disciple people
Select music for Sunday Services
Lead an established praise team(s)
Practice with praise team as necessary
Lead worship service
Organize elements and service flow for Sunday Worship
Create an atmosphere that fosters worship
Feel free to call 662-321-9249 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.